Re: old homepage pseudo-field (future mass-bug filing?)

* Christian Perrier [Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:55:43 +0100]:

> IIRC (I can't check online right now), it was agreed that a lintian
> check would help a lot *before* the MBF, in order to minimize the size
> of the MBF.

Yeah, such test already exists, but it's an Info:, not a Warning:
(that's what Russ thought it was appropriate at the time).

When the field has reached critical mass, I guess it'll be time to ask
lintian maintainers to bump the I to W. Or maybe it's even time for that

You're right that with it becoming W, the MBF should be much much

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org
Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read.
                -- Mark Twain