Is Eric Schwartz MIA ?

  Hi,

  I would like to know which is the state of the yaz source package ?
(libyaz2, libyaz2-dev, yaz-doc, yaz-ziffy binary packages)
  I uploaded a new version of this package by NMU in experimental nearly
one year ago.

  Do Eric Schwartz want to continue to be the maintainer of this package ?
Lots of new versions have been created upstream... And my NMU has never been
ACKed.

  If nobody object, Eric stays quiet, I will hijack this package instead of
doing an NMU (co-maintainers will be welcome in this case) and upload it to
unstable. Managing new version is way to intrusive for an NMU in this case.

Note: I'm interested in this package only because it is needed for Koha
(ITP 389876).

  Best regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87