HELLO

Hi, friends:
We are a large international trade company,we have got many kinds of products ready for
export,which includes shoes,handbags,garments,watch and millions of accessories,and the brand variesas,Nike,Jordan,Gucci,Prada,TIMBERLAND,Puma,D&G,sandal,dsquared,Abercrombie,Rolex,Cartier,Diesel,Raulph Lauren,Lacoste,Tommy Hilfiger,Levi's......
Both wholsale and retail orders accepted.More discounts for larger orders.
Any need,please contact us either on website or by MSN.
website:<www.nike-juicy.com> (accept paypal)
MSN: nike-juicy@hotmail.com

用 Windows Live Spaces 展示个性自我,与好友分享生活! 了解更多信息!