happened to be around the time of the 'incoming' cron job?
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 22:02:02 +0000

I got no "incoming" status on my DDPO page - that usually appears at the
same time as the Accepted email (which I did get).

The upload added the Debian GPE team to the uploaders field and these
packages are also missing from that DDPO page:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-gpe-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org

and the versions on my DDPO page are out of date:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=codehelp@debian.org

Other affected packages are:
gpe-filemanager
gpe-go
gpe-lights
gpe-othello

In each case, who-uploads, PTS and ftp.uk.debian.org are correct,
rmadison, ftp.debian.org and DDPO are missing the latest upload.

I thought things would reset this morning but the problem persists.

Is this one bug in DDPO and/or one bug in ftp.master or will it sort
itself out when the relevant packages migrate to testing?

--

Neil Williams