Re: About dpkg-shlibdeps checks

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> On 2007-11-23, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:
> > Well, the d-d-a mail included a list of affected packages. So we had a
> > clue on how many packages are affected. The list has probably evolved
> > since september but not by much.
> Except covering kde now. KDE didn't change that much since september.

Apparently not any more with the dpkg-shlibdeps that implements the exceptions
that I listed in my first mail... (you know it since you tested it for me)

I'm willing to take some blame, mind you. But I'm just not willing to
fully revert a decision because some grumpy maintainers are not happy that
they have some fixing to do (in particular when it looks like they don't
really understand the issues at hand).

Raphaël Hertzog