Re: Google Maps display divided in squares on Iceweasel

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:50:36 +0100, Elio wrote:
> The Google Maps graphics display is divided in tiles separated by a grey
> zone.
> On fullscreen on my display (1920x1200) appear approx. 6 1/2 x 3 1/4 tiles.

This does not seem to be the best place to post this problem,
debian-user or indeed reporting a bug would probably be more appropriate,

Do you use the imagezoom extension?

Michał Politowski
Talking has been known to lead to communication if practiced carelessly.