Re: SPARC build failure of texlive-bin

Dear Frank!

On Do, 15 Nov 2007, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> The kernel problems that plagued sparc for the last few months would be
> the likely suspect for that since they caused looping, unkillable dpkg-query
> processes, most often from dpkg-shlibdeps.

Ah, thanks, that explains the strange failure.

> Should work once the fixed kernels that seem now available are reaching
> the buildds.

Do I have to ping the autobuilder in some way, or will this be tried
without my interference?

Thanks a lot for the explanations!

Best wishes

One of those brown plastic trays with bumps on, placed upside down in
boxes of chocolates to make you think you're-getting two layers.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff