Criminals in the Bush/Cheney cabal deliberately let 9/11 happen

The following facts are not being reported by the mainstream media:

The Bush/Cheney regime is using 9/11 as a pretext to brazenly subvert our U.S. Constitution, launch illegal invasions of Afghanistan, Iraq, (Iran?),  & grant themselves dictatorial powers here at home!  They have committed high treason & must be impeached & imprisoned while we still have the Bill of Rights!
I urge everyone to watch "Loose Change" free on the web for proof that 9/11 was an inside job!  Also Google terms like ?911 truth? & visit www.911truth.org & other patriotic sites!
Wake-up! Do your research & learn the facts for yourself!
We must defend the Constitution, our nation, & our freedoms now!