Re: debian archive integrity check tool?

Hi,

Václav Ovsík schrieb:

please, is there any utility/script, that can verify integrity of Debian
archive?  A maintainer of the ftp mirror ftp.linux.cz asks for this in
a national mailling list about Linux systems. He needs this for non
Debian system.

The debmirror script has an option to check all MD5 sums when determining which files need to be downloaded; this can be used to get an existing mirror into a good state in-place (it will take ages though), or a temporary mirror could be created (I think the MD5 sum of downloaded files is checked always, but I'm not sure about that).

I think the debmirror script should run on any Linux system.

   Simon