Re: reportbug and usertags

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Neil Williams wrote:
> Take a look at the next one (I haven't run 'bts' on this one yet):
> This is what I received back:

[...]

> Package: diffutils
> Version: 2.8.1-12
> Severity: wishlist
> Tags: patch

The above is the pseudoheader the BTS received; if you (or reportbug)
had sent the pseudoheader below to the BTS, it should have worked.

> Package: diffutils
> Version: 2.8.1-12
> Severity: wishlist
> Tags: patch
> User: codehelp@debian.org
> Usertags: crossbuilt

Sounds like a bug in reportbug to me; it's probably stripping out
unknown pseudoheaders.

Don Armstrong

--
No amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free
[...] You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.