Re: debian-infrastructure-announce: please announce it on d-d-a

On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 11:10:01AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 11:01:25AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > But still, please use the appropriate channels to announce such stuff.
>
> With that I meant the mailing list itself.
>
> That is: I think it is appropriate to have such a list, but its creation
> should be announced on d-d-a, since developers are very likely to be
> interested in subscribing to it.

Why?  the important infrastructure announcemnt (like currently
ftp-master) will continue to be placed on d-d-a I assume, d-i-a will be
for less interesting stuff, and I don't think most developers will be
interested in it.

Maybe we should announce the creation of new mailing lists on -project?
d-d-a seems to be the wrong place for this.

Michael