Bug#448883: ITP: ilmbase -- several utility libraries from ILM used by OpenEXR
Owner: "Adeodato Simó" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : ilmbase
Version : 1.0.1
* URL : http://www.openexr.org
* License : BSD
Programming Lang: C++
Description : several utility libraries from ILM used by OpenEXR
IlmBase are a set of utility libraries released by ILM, and used in
their OpenEXR implementation. Included in this package you can find:
* libHalf: a class (Half) for manipulating "half" values (16-bit
floating point format) as if they were a built-in C++ data type.
* libIlmThread: a thread abstraction library on top of pthreads.
* libImath: a math library with support for matrices, 2d- and
3d-transformations, solvers for linear/quadratic/cubic equations,
* libIex: an exception handling library.
(Libraries in this package where previously shipped in libopenexr2, but
now upstream has split them into a separate tarball.)
Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer adeodato at debian.org
We'll get better at this.
-- Lorelai Gilmore