Re: Please all dependency info into your init.d script

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 11:53:54AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> > I've created
> > <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/LSBInitScripts/DependencyBasedBoot> to
> > track the progress of this work.  See also
> > <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/LSBInitScripts> for clues on how to write
> > such header.
>
> Please have a look at the URL above and fix your packages. :)

Of course, there are also packages not listed here with an init script
which needs fixing. At least about me, there are for sure autodir and
aolserver4 missing, so I guess the current situation is worst than
what it seems :) I guess mass bug filing should be tempted in order
to change the current status and warns as many maintainer as possible.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine