Re: Firefox bugs mass-closed.

We encourage people to not file duplicate bug reports, and check the BTS
first. So I check the BTS, the bug is there, I don't file a new one (I
do send a "me too"). 6 weeks later, the bug is closed because the
submitter's email is bouncing and he's on vacation anyway.
It sounds like what is really required is the ability for a bug to have multiple "reporters" recorded. Then any queries about a bug can be sent to all the reporters not just the one who happened to submit the report first.