Testing parallel builds, again

It looks like there are even more problems than I thought with the parallel
builds, so I won't be able to submit bugs on them all in a timely manner.  So
for now, I've posted the build logs so far at
http://people.debian.org/~schepler/build-logs/ if you want to see the results
sooner.  At this point, I've gotten through roughly the packages that
Build-Depend only on debhelper, and I'll try to keep updating those pages
regularly.

One comment: if the page lists "succeeded but with jobserver warnings", that's
because the script found warnings like

make[1]: warning: jobserver unavailable: using -j1.  Add `+' to parent make
rule.

in the build log.  But contrary to what the message says, the correct fix is
usually to replace an explicit call to make with $(MAKE).
--
Daniel Schepler