Re: wxwidgets 2.8 needs help !

Scribit Roberto C. Sánchez dies 04/10/2007 hora 18:13:
> > wxWidgets has been released a long time ago and we're still missing
> > it.
> Yes, though for a good [1] reason.

Sure, wxwidgets has numerous bugs, but is it that surprising for a
library package that much used? (i.e. would such a backlog of bugs
prevent any other library packager to upload a new upstream into
Debian?)

> It is not really a question of building or packaging it.  That, as you
> realize is quite easy.  The problem is wxwidgets' dozens of reverse
> dependencies.

Shouldn't then the package be uploaded to experimental for interactions
with the reverse dependencies to be checked?

Curiously,
Pierre
--
nowhere.man@levallois.eu.org