Re: Automatic retrieval of information from qa.debian.org

On Thu, 04 Oct 2007, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > Seems like PHP hasn't got the Soap extension. I haven't checked with phpinfo(),
> > I've deduced it from:
> >
> > http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/bugs.php
> >
> > Would it be possible to have it installed?
>
>   the package desccription claims otherwise:
>
> apt-cache show libapache-mod-php5|grep -C2 soap

But libapache-mod-php4 is installed on Alioth currently.

The following extensions are built in: bcmath bz2 calendar ctype dba dbx
exif filepro ftp gettext iconv mbstring mime_magic openssl overload pcre
posix session shmop sockets standard sysvmsg sysvsem sysvshm tokenizer
wddx xml xmlrpc yp zip zlib.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog