Re: pristine tarball generator

Faidon Liambotis wrote:
> On the first run of the tool on the whole archive, pristine-gz succeded
> in recognizing 21869 of 22566 orig.tar.gz (almost 97% of the archive).
> It explicitelly failed on 206 of them (0.91%) while something weird,
> probably a bug, happened on the rest 491 (2.18%).
>
> joeyh is doing another run on the archive with updated versions of both
> pristine-tar and pristine-gz, we'll have more of these nice statistics soon.

Current stats: Out of the whole debian archive, pristine-gz fails
on 132 files, and pristine-tar fails on 0. Success with 98.97% of
files.

The result of my most recent run is at http://hydra.kitenet.net/~joey/tmp/tar/
The delta files for every tar.gz in the archive use a total of 179 mb of disk
combined.

--
see shy jo