Re: volatile.debian.org: Does Debian still support it?

2007/10/1, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>:
> > I don't know any example of package which has included some additional
> > sources because the upstream didn't provide real-sources for its
> > sources.
>
> typo3-src is an example. Upstream doesn't provide the source for a font it
> ships.
>
> Search for *debian.orig.tar.gz

I think it is because the nimbus font is released on GPL license, so
the source code is required. The Olson DB is public domain so its
license does not exact the shipping of source form.

--
 .''`.    Piotr Roszatycki
: :' :    mailto:Piotr.Roszatycki@gmail.com