Call for tests: new ThinkFinger package in experimental (PAM-0.99.7.1)

Hello!

A new ThinkFinger [1] package has been uploaded to experimental [2]:
this package was built with PAM in unstable and since a while it's
working with no major problems on my sid.  I wrote "major" because
there're indeed some problems (links available at [2])...

1) not all the application that perform authentication supports
   ThinkFinger, the worst being screensavers and gksudo [3]

2) a really annoying problem is the SSH segfault [4]: this is still
   unsolved and could deserve an RC bug (but I'd go anyway to lenny
   for wider testing (comments welcome)

So, this is call for people who have an UPEK/STMicroelectronics
fingerprint reader (0483:2016), usually found either as a standalone
USB device, built into USB keyboards or built into laptops (usually
From Dell, IBM/Lenovo and Toshiba).  Please test the package in
experimental and report any (unknown) problem in the BTS.  Otherwise,
I'll upload the experimental package to unstable after 10 days from
this mail (and after lenny to bakcports, too).

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] http://thinkfinger.sourceforge.net