Re: Building packages three times in a row

On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 22:34 +0200, Patrick Winnertz wrote:
> Hi,
[...]
> Furthermore we detect some issues with different package content (compared
> to the first build) after the second and third build. This bugs will have
> Severity: Serious.

Hmmhh, what do you do about programs etc that encode the build-time in
the binary? I mean they obviously will change between builds?

Soeren
--
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, when you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.