Tr :Re: 2 servers available

Hello,

In our factory we have 2 old but reliable servers. Is there any interest
for them ?
They are available near Strasbourg, in France.

 2 Digital server series 5000 :

each server has :

- Dual CPU PII 333 MHZ
- 512 MB
- Adaptec SCSI Raid and 3 SCSI discs of 9 GB each. Tape backup ...

See this for more info :

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/legacysupport/digital/svr_5100_abstract.html

Regards

Dominique Greiner

----- Réacheminé par Dominique Greiner/FRTRF/Schott le 18/09/2007 16:46
-----

             Martin Michlmayr
             <tbm@cyrius.com>
             Envoyé par :                                             Pour
             tbm@cyrius.com            "Greiner, Dominique"
                                       <dominique.greiner@schott.com>
                                                                        cc
             10/09/2007 20:27          hardware-donations@debian.org
                                                                     Objet
                                       Re: 2 servers available

Dominique,

* Greiner, Dominique <dominique.greiner@schott.com> [2007-09-07 12:03]:
> In our factory we have 2 available server. It's quite old things but
still
> working without any problem.

I talked to two people and they were not interested.  I'm away on
holidays now for a week, so I cannot pursue this further right now.
Maybe you want to send a quick message to the public
debian-devel@lists.debian.org mailing list and offer the servers.

Thanks,
--
Martin Michlmayr