Re: New 'maint' facet for Debtags

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, Enrico Zini wrote:

Tag: maint::fringe
The maintainer declared this to be a fringe package.
.
(TODO: define what this practically means)
.
(from IRC) more users == greater level of peer review and peer support?
(maintainers can enter this information in debian/control and I can scan it using Mole)

Tag: maint::unmaintained-upstream
The package is not maintained anymore by its upstream developers.
.
Debian still carries on basic maintenance, but no new upstream versions of the
package are to be expected.
(maintainers can enter this information in debian/control and I can scan it using Mole)

I'd regard this as very reasonable information.  Is there any syntax how
maintainers can add this to debian/control?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de