Re: what happened to social contract?

I confirm, your post are mostly silly.

 2 out of how many, that is hardly confirmation. Shall we take a vote?

If you want to convince everyone here that Debian does not care about its >users

That is the way it sounds from most of the responses I have received. Those are only the minority, however, they are the loudest.

post it on your blog and let us work, please.

I am not disrupting your work by "forcing" you to read my posts. You do that by choice. I have not much else to say anyway.

If you want to make me laugh, go on posting :-)

  You probably need a good laugh anyway.

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein