Re: debdelta, Re: proposed release goal: DEBIAN/md5sums for all packages

A Mennucc <mennucc1@debian.org> writes:

> BTW, I also encountered a strange "bug" : sometimes the md5sums file
> contains MD5 of files that are not shipped. This is printed as a warning
> in my server. If MD5 will become a release goal, this should be
> corrected as well : in case, I will send bug reports.

This should trigger the lintian tag md5sums-lists-nonexisting-file, but
lintian.debian.org doesn't see any instances of that tag in the archives.
I'd be very interested in example packages, since it sounds like the
lintian test may be broken.