Re: to start up as a developer

On 24/08/07, suren M wrote:
> through the Debian developers corner also. I would like to how exactly to
> start, rather if there is some beginners documentation or something like
> that.

http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ is the document. Also, you can
help out in translation into your (our) language, Tamil, join the
Debian-IN project, and in general (often missed by users), file bug
reports when you find bugs!

>  Please do elaborate about orphaned packages and packages to be adopted.
>  Also please suggest me anything else in can work on.

The above document, and the references therein, should lead you to the
answer to these questions.

All the best, and start helping! :-)

Kumar
--