Thanks.

 Thanks for all of the input and suggestions, even the criticisms.
Thanks also for all of the hard work that goes into Debian. I am
enjoying working until the wee hours of the morning on the project,
and hopefully Debian, and a lot of people with older computers will
gain some benefit from it.
   If anyone would like to help out further I have located a few
packages I would like to see make their way into Debian so feel free
to send me an email. I will be setting up a developer mail list when I
get a few other people working with me. If it is not immediately
obvious to everyone the website address is http://icelinux.net. I am
sure you all will be hearing from me again and, most importantly
receiving bug reports about some of the packages.

Albert Einstein