Re: Britney on a break?

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> I've just observed that though some of my packages have been in
> unstable for 10 days without complaints, Britney hasn't moved them
> into testing. Moreover, the PTS page has stopped counting the days
> my packages have spent in unstable since the 18th (I think). Is
> there something wrong with the scripts, or am I missing something?

google-sitemapgen, pkpgcounter and harvestman should be going in today.

In general,
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in, and
clicking on "more" should tell you what is going on with a particular
package's testing migration.

Don Armstrong

--
Our days are precious, but we gladly see them going
If in their place we find a thing more precious growing