Re: Is Chris Leishman (masklin) MIA?

Hi Jose,

On Wednesday 8 August 2007 15:00, Jose Luis Rivas Contreras wrote:
> I think he's clearly MIA and sending him an email for checking would be
> a waste of time and his packages should be orphaned as quickly as could.

Please don't make such an assumption. Emailing him is virtually no effort and
I don't see how that could waste siginificant amounts of time.

Please follow the recommendations in the Developer's Reference when dealing
with a situation like this [1]. For example, contact the mia@qa.debian.org
with all information.