Re: Symbol-based dependencies on shared libraries: some news

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 10:29:52AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Aug 2007, Loïc Minier wrote:

> >  I wish for an include mechanism!  :)

> applicable if you use an include mechanism. Duplication is bad, but it may
> be easier to manage.

Realisitically I expect that if an include mechanism is not provided
then someone will become sufficiently annoyed by this to write a helper
tool and other people will think that this is a good idea and start
using it.  Once that happens any benefit from not having the include
mechanism is lost.  We could also end up with several different ways of
providing include files which would be worse than just having the one,
especially if they end up with different syntaxes.