Re: making debian/copyright machine-interpretable

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007, Sam Hocevar wrote:
> I therefore would like your opinions about this proposal, its
> shortcomings, and a strategy to implement it quickly and as widely
> as possible.

One of the other good points of this proposal is that it explicitely
indicates the copyright and licensing of the packaging work which has
been done, something that a lot of packages don't do. [Though I expect
every package intends to be under some DFSG free license.]

Don Armstrong

--
America was far better suited to be the World's Movie Star. The
world's tequila-addled pro-league bowler. The world's acerbic bi-polar