Bug#435969: ITP: pidgin-musictracker -- Plugin for Pidgin which displays the current music track in your st
Owner: Craig Small <email@example.com>
* Package name : pidgin-musictracker
Version : 0.4.1
Upstream Author : Arijit De <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://code.google.com/p/musictracker/
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: C
Description : Plugin for Pidgin which displays the current music track in your status
MusicTracker is a plugin for Pidgin (previously known as Gaim) which
the music track currently playing in the status message of various
such as AIM, Yahoo, MSN, Gtalk (Jabber), etc., i.e. any protocol Pidgin
supports custom statuses on.
* Currently supported players: Amarok, Rhythmbox, Audacious, XMMS,
Exaile, Banshee, Quod Libet on Linux.
* Allows you to customize the status string with various fields
from your media player such as artist, album, track, duration,
* Works around Pidgin's lack of support for MSN status messages by
the nickname instead.
* Different status messages for various media player states such as
Playing, Paused and Stopped.
* Supports per-account status format customization.
* Optional Profanity filter for words in the status.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: lenny/sid
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.21-2-k7 (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=en_AU, LC_CTYPE=en_AU (charmap=ISO-8859-1)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash