Re: Please cleanup your home on gluck!

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Hello DDs,
>
> as gluck was running out of diskspace earlier today we would like to ask
> you to cleanup old files in your homedirectory on gluck.

gluck == people.debian.org == cvs.debian.org
(in case some are using only the aliased name)

At the same time, feel free to checkout your alioth account. Those who
still have a COSTA_home symlink pointing to the old costa.d.o data, might
check those files and remove them (we're not yet short on space, but
cleanup never hurts).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog