section for screen and screenie (cf. #418520)

Hi Tomas,

> Rationale: I think screen is a shell in the best IT-sense of the word.
> So I ask you to please move it to a more specific section.

screen is not a shell in itself but more some kind of terminal emulator
like xterm IMHO - it provides an interface to an arbitrary number of
shells, just like, say, mrxvt, with the only difference that it runs
on top of another shell and not as an X client.

And as there is no special group for terminal emulators, each one of
those packages went into its "secondary group" - all X-based terminal
emulators are in x11, and screen (in the lack of a fitting group) went
into misc. One could probably argue for utils, but I don't like the
idea of putting it into shells. That section is quite specialized and
small, and I'd like to keep it that way...

Which leads to the question what section screenie should belong to
(which in turn explains why you filed this bug - you could have told
me, I just found out by chance ;) ).

Bringing this to d-devel for general discussion. Opinions, anyone?

Regards,

Jan