Re: [updated] Mass bug filing: Dependency/file list predictability

On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 10:22:52AM +0200, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 02:13:26AM +0200, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> > Full build logs are available at
> > http://people.debian.org/~sesse/enriched-chroot/ -- look at the bottom to
> > find the differences. Note that these builds were made some time ago, so they
> > might not be 100% up-to-date -- I will rebuild all affected packages in
> > latest sid versions before actually filing the bugs.
>
> Here's the updated list with updated and in sync chroots; down to 263. I
> haven't filtered out the unsermake ones -- there are only five of them anyway
> (kxmleditor, knetworkanager, kpowersave, konserve, kde-style-polyester) from
> what I can see.

Is it possible to use wdiff to diff package informations? This comes handy when
comparing dependencies for example.

thanks for the work,
filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All
you have to do is live long enough.
-- Groucho Marx