Re: Non-security updates between stable releases?

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 23:44:24 +0200, Marc Haber
<mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> said:

> Unstable is an unreleased development version

        This part is true.

> and not supposed to be in use on end users' systems.

        And I am not sure where this part comes from.  I've been running
 unstable on all my end user systems for 11 years now.  I would say the
 local policy f whether or not to use unstablke on an end user system
 depends on the end user.

        As an end user of Debian, I certainly end up running Sid on all
 my machines.

        manoj
--
Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. Benjamin Franklin