Re: Reasonable maximum package size ?

Le Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 06:01:38PM -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am sorry to reincarnate the thread

I think that it is a very good idea indeed. Here is a rough summary of
it: http://wiki.debian.org/DataPackages

Was there any interesting discussion on the subject during Debconf ?
In the meantime, I had a closer look to fink and it seems that it is
mostly a perl library which should be easy to package. I am still
contemplating the idea to release Debian package containing fink .info
files which users could use to build .deb pacakages locally.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles