Re: unarchiving doesn't work?

found 376910 1.27-4
thanks

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> I'd be happy if anybody can have a look at #376910: according to the message
> from madduck (third from the bottom atm), the bug should be open, but
> somehow this didn't work.

There was a bug with unarchiving not releasing the locks it held on
bugs, so subsequent control actions failed. [I fixed it on saturday or
sunday, I think.]

You'll know if a control message succeeds or not because it'll show up
in the log; if it's not there, it didn't happen, even if the message
to control makes it look like it should have.

In this particular case, only the found is needed; since it's > than
any fixed version, it'll also reopen the bug.

Don Armstrong

--
Nothing is as inevitable as a mistake whose time has come.
 -- Tussman's Law