Re: update-inetd don't update xinetd.conf

> However, even more importantly than the discussion of possible solutions,
> we need an implementation.  If you have a solution, please *implement* it
> (and in a way that doesn't make large parts of Debian buggy, which means
> being backwardly compatible) and I bet you'll be able to build a consensus
> around your solution as long as it's halfway reasonable.

There's a RFA for xinetd (#434357), so it's probably a good time to grab
the package and write the proper code to update it's configuration.

(No, I'm not stepping up for this, I'm using inetd since years now and
didn't plan to switch)

--
Bernd Zeimetz
<bernd@bzed.de>                         <http://bzed.de/>