Re: Mass bug filing: Dependency/file list predictability

Michael Biebl schrieb:
> Steinar H. Gunderson schrieb:
>
>> Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org>
>>    knetworkmanager
>>    kpowersave
>
> These two are affected because of unsermake being installed and so the
> build fails completely.
> unsermake though is scheduled/requested to be removed [1].
> So please, don't file bugs for these two packages or better, wait until
> unsermake has been removed and rerun the test, so I actually have build
> results that I can compare.

Forgot to add:
I guess most of the other KDE packages are affected by the same problem
(build fails completely because unsermake is installed).

So I'd wait to file bugs against all these packages and rerun the tests
as soon as unsermake has been removed from the archive (or simply don't
install unsermake in your tests)

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?