Re: Re: Release team structure (was Release Team Meeting results (the Juelich Edition))

* Filipus Klutiero (chealer@gmail.com) [070616 20:46]:
> Le vendredi 15 juin 2007 19:19, Andreas Barth a écrit?:
> > Release team structure
> > Steve Langasek, who served as Release Manager for the past two cycles,
> > doesn't want to be on the hot seat anymore. As he is still an active member
> > of the release team, we decided to have him titled with "Release Wizard"
> > now. Luk will become a Release Manager, so that we have again two
> > Release Managers.
> Actually, it seems that Luk is already a Release Manager since a few days > according to intro/organization in CVS. I would appreciate if the release > team would start to announce changes in its membership.

What do you think this mail is?
If the mail was an announcement of Luk becoming RM, that was not clear...but in this case, best wishes to Luk with his new title (whatever it means, I guess).
And thanks to Steve for his great service as RM.