Re: Please all dependency info into your init.d script

[Neil McGovern]
> Blootbot requires a mysql database to be up and running, or it will
> fail. However, this database doesn't need to be on the local
> host. How's best to handle this situation in the init script
> dependencies?

I suggest adding the mysql init.d script in the should-start header,
to make sure the blootbot script is started after mysql, if mysql is
installed on the same machine.  I also suggest adding $remote_fs in
the required-start header to make sure the network is up and all file
systems are mounted before the blootbot script runs.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen