Re: arch-all-package shown with two versions on p.d.o

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 06:46:48PM +0200, Frank Küster wrote:

> >> I have none, is anyone able to help?  Is this a problem in the script
> >> that generates packages.debian.org's information, or elsewhere?

Will investigate.

> I'm not looking for an authoritative answer, but rather for useful
> information on the web, for users and for other developers.  Who is
> responsible for p.d.o?

Bugs should be filed against www.debian.org
Most pdo pages also have the following footer which might have helped
you: "To report a problem with the web site, e-mail
debian-www@lists.debian.org"

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>