dh_installman problems

Hi,
I am trying to teach myself to package up a program for debian, but can't get
the manpage I have written to work properly.
It has the line '.TH CAJUN 1 "June 10, 2007"' near the top of the file and is
named cajun.1 in the debian dir inside the src package dir.
dh_installman seems to ignore the file and not install it in the build.

What am I missing? does dh_installman need an argument? I thought it searched
the debian dir for files that have the .TH line and installs them.

Anton

--
Anton Piatek
email: anton@piatek.co.uk