Re: Accepted cowdancer 0.29 (source amd64)

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
>    * qemubuilder, cowbuilder: 'set -e' when sourcing configuration file.

 Thanks; I think I found the reason of the problem: I used to call
 cowbuilder like this:

#  /usr/sbin/cowbuilder --update --configfile /home/lool/.pbuilder/sid.pbuilderrc --buildplace /home/lool/.pbuilder/build/sid/cow.3197 --basepath /home/lool/.pbuilder/basepath/sid/base.cow

 But recent cowbuilder support "--configfile", so they started eating
 --configfile; I changed cowdancer 0.29 to pass through --configfile,
 and everything is fixed here again; pfiu.

 Perhaps it should work even when not passing --configfile, but here it
 doesn't; I do have a very complex setup though.

--
Loïc Minier