Re: Debian .deb for any 0.9.9 beta/dev version?

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 01:55:12PM +0200, Lars Schimmer wrote:
> Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 11:11:36AM +0100, Lars Schimmer wrote:
> >> Hi!
> >>
> >> Because of some dumbfold (self created) problems, I am willing to test
> >> the 0.9.9 version.
> >> Is there any .deb available?
> >
> >   not yet, I've had not time for flyspray for a very long time, and I
> > even dont really know what has changed since my last commits. I'll try
> > to have a package in a good shape in the coming weeks, but I don't plan
> > to have one of good quality until the installer is here I fear.
> >
> >   I have to see first if the upgrade that has to be done from the 0.9.8
> > can be batched or not.
> >
> >   So I'd be you, I wouldn't expect a debian package before the first RC
> > are out.
>
> Hi!
>
> How big are the chances for a 0.9.9 .deb of flyspray now, as the 1.0 is
> really available, to.

  Well, to be fair, I think I quite lost interest for flyspray, even
having been part of upstream for a short productive time. Though I don't
administrate the flyspray installs I did, hence well, lost the
motivation to package it for good. It's a web application, and web
application packaging is quite touchy and well, not straightforward.

  Hence I'm sending this mail to -devel so that people that care about
it step up. If nobody does, I'll consider orphan the package, but I'd be
glad to give it up to someone that actually has the love it requires.
I'm also up to adoption from NM's or wanabe DDs and will then offer to
be a sponsor. But in that case, be sure to fit [0].

Cheers,

  [0] http://people.debian.org/~madcoder/sponsor.html
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit