Re: http://utnubu.alioth.debian.org/scottish/ still used?

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 02:46:32PM +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> "Unfortunately as you're probably aware, Debian insists that we don't
> attribute Ubuntu packages to the Debian maintainer anywhere.  Under this
> agreement, we have to change the Maintainer field in our packages.

Don't they still keep the Debian maintainer in a separate field?

In any case, since the topic has arrived:
http://ubuntu-patches.sesse.net/by-maintainer/ has RSS feeds per-maintainer.
I don't think more than about ten people are using them, but they exist :-)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/