Making a multi-binary-kernel-module-package

Hello, i have a big problem with debian packaging.
I need to create debian packages of a program i've written, but i don't
know how to solve the following problem.

I want to have one Source Tree with a Subdirectory Drivers.
When doin a dpkg-buildpackage, two packages should be built. One of the
Userspace Program and onle of the kernel-module.

the kernel module should include the source with the posibility of
building module-packages with module-assistant.

How should the tree and the rules-file looklike?
Does anyone know a good howto? (I read debian mtg etc.)

Greez Pasal.