Re: etch-proposed-updates amd64 Release file fails checksum [Was: possible problem with ftp.us.debian.org]

ok - point is taken and a workaround is to don't use proposed-updates at
all (which I have to do for the last months anyways).
It remains strange though why amd64 is so unfortunate to have this bug
of broken 'official' part of Debian repository.

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark