Bug#426259: ITP: springframework -- layered Java/J2EE application framework
Owner: Torsten Werner <email@example.com>
* Package name : springframework
Version : 2.0.5
Upstream Author : Interface21
* URL : http://www.springframework.org/
* License : Apache 2.0
Programming Lang: Java
Description : layered Java/J2EE application framework
Springs mission are:
- J2EE should be easier to use.
- It's best to program to interfaces, rather than classes. Spring
reduces the complexity cost of using interfaces to zero.
- JavaBeans offer a great way of configuring applications.
- OO design is more important than any implementation technology, such
- Checked exceptions are overused in Java. A framework shouldn't force
you to catch exceptions you're unlikely to be able to recover from.
- Testability is essential, and a framework such as Spring should help
make your code easier to test.